Ittihad International Investment LLC ("Ittihad") is a leading investment firm engaged in a wide spectrum of economic activities. An unfortunate result of our size and reputation is the misuse of our name and subsidiary names by imposters and frauds contacting potential clients who are seeking financing or foreign investment. In addition, to scammers publishing fake websites and engaging in “phishing” scams seeking payments, personal or confidential information from potential partners and job seekers.
For example, several domain names with “ittihad”, “ittihadinternational”, “iii”, are not authorized by Ittihad. These include “ittihad001.com,” “ittihad123456.com,” “ittihad2008.com,” and several other similar domain names. These domain names are known to be a fraudulent website that is not authorized by Ittihad.
When communicating with Ittihad, please:
- Confirm you are visiting an Ittihad official website or an authorized website of Ittihad subsidiary. Ittihad only authorized websites are posted through the below listed domains. No other website domains are authorized.
- Ittihad or its subsidiaries does not conduct business or job interviews over online communication platforms like Google Hangouts or WhatsApp.
- Ittihad or its subsidiaries does not communicate through direct messaging services on social media platforms.
Please also observe the following best practices:
- Do not send e-mails or otherwise communicate with anyone with an address other than authorized Ittihad e-mail addresses (see official domains listed above). Ittihad does not permit our employees and representatives to send or receive work related e-mails from personal accounts or any other address. If you are aware of suspicious or potential fraudulent activity when communicating through email, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
- Do not communicate or deal with personnel who are not associated with an official Ittihad office. All official locations are listed on our Contact Us page. No other office locations are authorized offices of Ittihad.
- Do not share your login information or password with anyone from Ittihad. Providing access to your accounts can put your information at risk. Ittihad and our employees will never ask you for your login information or password for it’s own internal business applications or external personal ones.
- Be creative with your password. You should use a highly secure password for all your accounts. The strongest passwords combine letters, numbers and special characters. The longer the password, the better. Never use the name of a family member or any other information that someone could easily obtain, such as your birth date, phone number or address. Remember to change your password regularly as an added security measure. Avoid reusing the same password for multiple websites.
- Use an email provider that asks you to verify your identity in multiple steps. Sometimes this is referred to as multi-factor authentication, or two-factor authentication.
- Should you become aware that your email address has been hacked, please contact your business partner in Ittihad or Ittihad subsidiaries to notify and warn them of the event.
For more general guidance on avoiding internet crimes, visit Abu Dhabi’s Judicial Department Cybercrimes page or the FBI webpages on recent fraud and e-scams available, If you think you have been the victim of internet crime, you may file a complaint with the following government authorities:
If you have any inquiries about the security of any Ittihad communication or have concerns about a suspicious purported Ittihad website or e-mail communication, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org